Organisational Strategy Summary 20-25
To improve the well-being of men (18+) who have been sexually abused, sexually assaulted or raped.
There are many ways in which Mankind could pursue its stated mission. We focus on the core activity of:
“providing therapeutic services to men (18+) who have had unwanted sexual experiences”
During the period 20-25 we are focussing on 2 key priorities:
Improve our offer, and Increase our reach.
Improve our offer
- Improve the quality of our clinical activities through:
- Learning from our impact assessment processes
- Consultation with services users, staff and other stakeholders
- Staff training and development
- Improve our operational management systems to ensure:
- Efficiency and best value for money
- Long term financial sustainability
- Excellent staff performance and retention
- Improve the appropriateness of our interventions for each stage of the therapeutic journey to include:
- Pre engagement (eg social media, publications, media)
- Indirect engagement (eg our website, partnerships with other providers)
- Direct engagement (eg 121 counselling, group work and psycho-education)
- Ongoing engagement (eg peer support, champions, mentoring)
Increase our reach
- Increase our capacity to deliver our programme in Brighton and Hove
- Increase the number of local authority areas we work in
- Increase the number of people accessing aspects of our programme Nationally through partnerships with other agencies.
- Increase the breadth of people who access our programme by carrying out a diversity audit and making adjustments to ensure equity of access.
Our Organisational Strategy is reviewed annually. We welcome views from our clients – these will feed into our review process. If you’d like to comment, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org