Join a group of up to seven other men to gain insight into how your experiences have affected you, and learn practical tools and techniques to help you to make positive changes to your life.
- 10 week psycho-education course
- Delivered by a group facilitator
- In-person courses take place in our counselling rooms in Hove in Sussex
- Online courses take place using Zoom
- 2 hour sessions
- Up to 8 men and 1 group facilitator in a group
- Same time, same day, same participants each week
- Offered at no charge or donation-based
We don’t recommend that people join a group course if they have not had any one-to-one counselling. So once you have started your individual counselling you can discuss joining one of these group courses with your counsellor.
Some people join a group alongside their counselling. Others wait until afterwards, and some decide not to do the group. You can discuss this with your counsellor.
If you have had your one-to-one counselling elsewhere and would like to join one of our groups please let us know that when you get in touch.
Currently our course runs from 12pm until 2pm on Mondays.