- If you are in crisis and looking for immediate assistance, please phone the National Helpline on 0808 800 5005 or see our immediate help page.
- Currently our services are being offered online.
- We do not provide services for men where:
- the main issue is domestic abuse or domestic violence;
- they have committed a sexual offence or are on the Sexual Offences Register
If you do NOT live in Sussex, find out about services available in your area via the Male Survivors Partnership
We require clients to refer themselves to us personally – we do not accept third-party referrals. If you are attempting to refer someone else to us, please email us first, including their consent for you to contact us and explaining clearly why they are not able to fill in the form themselves.
If you live in Sussex and want to access our services for yourself, please fill in the form below.
- If you are having trouble filling out the form, please either email us or call and leave your details on our answerphone (01273 911680), in either case telling us exactly what problem you are having with the form.
- Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
Please note: Due to the level of demand for our services, the current total waiting time is around 8 months (around 2-3 months for an initial meeting, then another 4-5 months for counselling).
Form not loading? Click here to open the form in a new window », “MyWindow”,”toolbar=no, menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no”