Thanks for filling out the form – we’ve received your details. If you provided an email address, we have also emailed you a confirmation.
What happens next?
- Your referral will now be added to our referral waiting list. Next, we’ll send you an email with a link in it so that you can book a 10-15 minute telephone call with us at a time convenient to you. In this call, we will take a few more details. We will always call from 01273 911680.
- Following this call, you will be added to our waiting list. You’ll be on this waiting list for at least a few months, at which point one of our counsellors will be in touch to invite you to an initial meeting. This takes place at our offices in Hove or online and is your opportunity to discuss your goals for counselling.
- After that initial meeting, you’ll stay on our waiting list until the next available and suitable counsellor becomes available to see you. At the initial meeting the counsellor will give you an idea of how long this will be, but it is likely to be around 2-3 months.
- The total waiting time between now and the start of counselling is likely to be around 6-8 months.
- To read more about the process, please see The Mankind Programme page.
In the meantime, if you are in need of immediate help, see our immediate help page.